To Honor You Call Us, my first novel, has just gotten its 800th customer review on Amazon. Considering that I thought it was pretty awesome to get 8 reviews back when the book first came out, 800 is a staggering number to me. What is even more staggering is that average rating is 4.5 on a 5 point scale and that 61% of the reviews are 5 star, with 28% 4 star for a total of 89% of the reviewers being strongly positive.
I have to say, too, that this is a very nice review, from a self-described “old Navy guy.” The old Navy guys and most other folks who identify themselves as current or former military personnel are almost all very positive. I think it’s worth reprinting this one here, as it this reader received the book exactly the way I hoped and prayed readers would receive it. My thanks go to this reviewer and to all the others who took the time to give their impressions. The good reviews are what made this series “go” in the first place.
Thanks to all of you.